Monday, February 21, 2011

Stella's Bridal Fashions on the Avenue

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of coordinating the "Dana Mathers Event" at Fashions on the Avenue Stella's Bridal.  Dana Mathers is an Australian Couture designer who made nine stops on her US tour and Highlandtown was one.  Included in this photo below is Dana and Ray Mathers, Doris Dower, Phil Kenney, and me. Dower and Kenney are the owners of Fashions on the Avenue.



The talents of local merchants made the event a HUGE success. Thanks to AAA Photography, Posh Hair Studio, USMC DJ, ZVideo Productions and Flowers by Angelica.

The other photo shown below is me with Dana Mathers and my twin daughters.  My two girls had their modeling debut with this couture fashion show!  They are wearing two of Dana Mathers newest designs!  The apple does not fall far from the tree either. I was just out of High School when I started my career in clothing design/manufacturing and modeling.

The next event is a "Casa Blanca" Bridal trunk show on February 26th. Details can be found on my Facebook page. Be sure to 'like' the page so you can be notified of any updates to the event and more!




No comments:

Post a Comment